Our Lady Peace, I Mother Earth & The Standstills
Canadian rock fans rejoice! This fall, The Standstills are heading out across the country with I Mother Earth, kicking off a whirlwind, 20-stop tour in Winnipeg, MB on October 6. Our Lady Peace joins the lineup in Abbotsford on October 15.
We’re thrilled about our partnership with The Standstills. During the tour, they’ll be focusing on the needs of people living in Nkayi, Zimbabwe – helping to bring access to clean water, better sanitation, and improved living conditions to children and families in the region.
The Nkayi community is located just over 600 kilometers from Harare, the capital city of Zimbabwe. The area has suffered from recurring drought, as rainfall amounts are low and unevenly distributed. They are fortunate to have lush, open grassland nearby, but sandy soil makes it difficult to grow food, which in turn has contributed to chronic food shortages. Housing conditions are generally poor, and fewer than 20% of households have latrines. You can learn more about the work that World Vision is doing in Nkayi here.
It isn’t too late to save your seat to see not just one, but three legendary Canadian bands in one awesome night! Click on a tour stop below for more information. Tickets are going fast… get yours now!
- Winnipeg, MB – Thursday, October 6
- Saskatoon, SK – Friday, October 7
- Regina, SK – Saturday, October 8
- Victoria, BC – Wednesday, October 12
- Vancouver, BC – Friday, October 14
- Abbotsford, BC – Saturday, October 15
- Kelowna, BC – Monday, October 16
- Grande Prairie, AB – Wednesday, October 17
- Calgary, AB – Wednesday, October 19
- Edmonton, AB – Thursday, October 20
- Medicine Hat, AB – Friday, October 21
- Toronto, ON – Monday, October 24
- Toronto, ON – Tuesday, October 25
- London, ON – Thursday, October 27
- Ottawa, ON – Friday, October 28
- Oshawa, ON – Saturday, October 29
- Kitchener, ON – Wednesday, October 31
- Halifax, NS – Wednesday, November 2
- Moncton, NB – Friday, November 4
- Rama, ON – Saturday, November 5