Enter our Brooke Nicholls Instagram Giveaway!
Here at the Artist Collective, we’ve had a whirlwind of a weekend at Break Forth/GMA Week! From the 38th Annual Covenant Awards to a variety of intensive workshops, intimate showcases and main-stage concerts, Christian artists from across the country and in all seasons of their music careers gathered in Edmonton to congratulate one another on another year of incredible achievements.
Though the fanfare is over for now, we want to continue supporting and honouring the hard work that our artists put into their craft, year-round. To that end, we teamed up with Brooke Nicholls and we’re excited to announce our very first Instagram giveaway!
Brooke is a songwriter and worship leader from Toronto. She currently serves as a Staff Worship Leader at C4 Church in Ajax, Ontario, and recently released her debut album, Found in You, in December 2016.
If you haven’t had a chance to hear Brooke’s music, this is your chance! We’re giving away a copy of her new album, along with this awesome Found in You tee, to one lucky winner on Instagram. It’s super simple to enter:
1. Follow @wvcollective on Instagram.
2. Like this post:
3. Optional: Tag a friend for an extra chance to win!
That’s it! The giveaway closes at 11:59 EST on Thursday, February 2, and a winner will be selected and contacted within 48 hours. Open to entrants within Canada (excluding the province of Quebec) only. Please see official rules below.
OFFICIAL CAMPAIGN RULES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
This Campaign is sponsored by World Vision Canada (“WVC”), 1 World Vision Drive, Mississauga, Ontario, L5T 2Y4, Canada.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who enter on the World Vision Artist Collective Instagram account [https://www.instagram.com/wvcollective/] and who has reached the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which they reside as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of any province or territory of Canada other than the Province of Quebec, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of World Vision Canada, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of World Vision Canada as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted from the time of Instagram posting on January 30, 2017, and ending at 11:59 pm Eastern Time on February 2, 2017. All online entries must be received by 11:59 pm Eastern Time on February 2, 2017.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by following the World Vision Artist Collective Instagram account [https://www.instagram.com/wvcollective/] and liking the official giveaway post. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of World Vision Canada. You may enter a second time by commenting on the official post and tagging another active Instagram account. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple Instagram accounts, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of World Vision Canada.
5. Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive one (1) prize package, the contents of which includes one (1) cd (approximate retail value at $15 CAD) and one (1) t-shirt (approximate retail value at $20 CAD.) Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by World Vision Canada. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at World Vision Canada’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for World Vision Canada to use Winner’s name, Instagram account name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Possible winner (“Selected Entrant”) will be chosen by a random drawing from all eligible entries submitted during the Campaign period. Draw will be held in Edmonton, Alberta no later than two (2) business days from the end of the Campaign period. Selected Entrant will be notified by Instagram private message and/or email within two (2) business days following selection. In order to be declared the Winner, the Selected Entrant must (i) provide their full name and mailing address, (ii) confirm compliance with Official Campaign Rules, and (iii) correctly answer a time-limited, skill-testing mathematical question without mechanical or other assistance. World Vision Canada shall have no liability for Selected Entrant’s failure to receive notices due to spam or other security settings, or for Selected Entrant’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Selected Entrant cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to claim the prize within five (5) calendar days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return the required information as requested above, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Selected Entrant chosen. Receipt by Selected Entrant of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT WORLD VISION CANADA’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Terms & Conditions: World Vision Canada reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond World Vision Canada’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, World Vision Canada may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by World Vision Canada. World Vision Canada reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. World Vision Canada has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, World Vision Canada reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless World Vision Canada and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF CANADA AND ONTARIO, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Ontario having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Release of Instagram: The Campaign in no way sponsored, administered, or associated with Instagram, Inc. By entering, entrants confirm they are 13+ years of age, release Instagram of responsibility, and agree to Instagram’s term of use.